PDA

View Full Version : Owners Manual 2000 246 Open

leecogator
05-15-2003, 06:58 PM
Greeting from Georgia:

Compliments to the Shamrock Owners Club. I am a new owner of a 246 Open - the information in the archives has been invaluable to me in bringing maint. up to date and learning my way around the boat. Wish I had found the site before shopping for the boat - would have probably bought the same boat, but would have asked different questions.

Need an owners manual if such exists for a 2000 year model - can anyone help? Reckon the dealer (a Shamrock dealer) figured if I didn't have enough sense to figure it out I probably should not have the boat?? Been trying to work with Shamrock and found them to be in a transition state after being merged with the Rampage Yacht company - no help to date from them - working through a North Carolina office - is there a
better contact?

Fish
05-19-2003, 09:10 AM
Lee,
Welcome to the board. I would give Shamrock a call here in a few days. They are in a transitional period, and from what I understand, they are still setting up shop and getting things organized here in NC. I even heard some of the boxes from the Cape Coral site have yet to be un-packed. Doesn't surprise me. I don't know a soul that enjoys moving! The manual IS available, you have just caught them at a bad time. Give them a lil' bit and they will be able to help you real soon. Thans for stopping by. Gavin/Webmaster FTC.NET

L.A. z GATOR
05-19-2003, 01:04 PM
Congrats on the new boat. Not sure if you have a PCM engine, but those manuals are available online in .PDF format. Just go to http://www.seamaxx.com/operation.html to download. If you have a Crusader, poke around on the same site and you should be able to find one there also. Good luck.