Looking for Info

Discussion in 'Website Concerns, Questions and Suggestions' started by Kohara, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Kohara

Kohara Member

Aug 23, 2017
    So Cal
    Just bought a 2000 200WA , does anyone know where I can get a manual ?

2. Ship

Ship Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2008
    Atlantic City, NJ area
    Brochures are the only "manual" You can get motor and other manuals by manufacturer by asking here. we need to know what year, model, and make because these boats are made to be serviced and components replaced as they age. neatly every thing has been talked about so ask away.

Kohara likes this.
  3. Kohara

Kohara Member

Aug 23, 2017
    So Cal
    2000 , 200 WA, 5.7 - What was the original prop size , and pitch ? The boat has an added 32 gal bait tank and a half tower so its a little heavier than stock. Very touchy to keep up on plane. Cruising speed ? Also the brochure says it came with 2 45 gal tanks but it only has 2 20 gals wtf ?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  4. Ship

Ship Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2008
    Atlantic City, NJ area
    Kohara likes this.
  5. fisherlady2

fisherlady2 Well-Known Member

Although the brochures list stock items the truth is that in a 15+ y/o boat it is likely to have modifications already done. Some one may have already replaced the stock fuel tanks so as Ship suggested it will require some detective work to determine what is actually under the deck. The Shamrocks are rather easy to work on so modifications from stock aren't unusual, engines and electronics are another common 'worked on' item. The previous owner should have at least a bit of the info, and I would also be trying to determine the age/condition of the cooling system (risers, manifold and water pump)...

Kohara likes this.
  6. Eyekymo

Eyekymo Well-Known Member

Not sure, but I think that the wide body 20ers swung 14 inch wheels. Check Kurt's sig, might still be on there.

7. Eyekymo

Eyekymo Well-Known Member

I just checked, not on there. I'm thinking 14x15, or 14x17.